Monday, October 26, 2009

dealbreaker.

I just saw that Dave posted the dealbreaker conversation on the World's Best Ever Blog... thought I'd touch on the subject.

So after attending the Spike Jonze Retrospective (rad) with Dave (rad), drinking lots of mini Colt 45's(also rad), we ended up sitting at a bar making a list of "deal breakers". When it comes to room decor and artifacts found in the apartments of the opposite sex, there are just certain things that can leave you with a bad taste in your mouth. Here's his dealbreaker. Sketchers hahahaaha, I second that bleh bleh bleh! Mine would be...
Is that the pungent stench of date rape I smell? Oh why yes it is! If this is found on a night stand, in a bathroom, etc. I would make up some lame excuse and get out of there.

Other deal Breakers included,

-Too many stuffed animals on your bed. Childhood artifacts are a red flag.
-General hygiene standards are not being met.
-Posters on the walls. Especially blacklight or naked/beer ladies.
-Framed pictures of your mother and or father on your night stand.
-Absolutely barren apartment wasteland, I understand minimalism but we are talking borderline American Psycho shit going on, if there is nothing but a bed and a fridge RUN.
- Remnents of any sort of Magic the gathering, Dugeons and Dragons, Hentai, or anime obsession.

What's your dealbreaker?

1 comment:

WileyTigerW said...

http://raygungothic.tumblr.com/post/69537072/merry-christmas-every-year-without-fail-my

I agree. And what's wrong with D&D you snob?