Thursday, November 5, 2009

Record Player Reminiscing

I may have to break down and buy a new, cookie cutter record player because my old vintage beast weighs 50lbs and that's an expensive shipping job. Hopefully I can get all of my records out here without too many casualties, I'm nervous. I'm sure the records I own are 10X the amount here than when I purchased them for out in the middle of nowhere. I miss that scratchy, warm sound.
Ben with my beauty and some of my records... The days in my old apartment, riding bikes (werewolf bike club) everyday, working at the coffee shop, listening to records and dancing in my living room, it really was amazing. Ahhh college, how little I remember about the actual school portion of it all.

Here's somebody's record player (I'm jealous) playing
Ella Fitzgerald- It's only a Paper Moon


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

No comments: