Thursday, November 19, 2009

Vintage Me

This evolution is hilarious and so awkward.

I had to have been like 4, walking on Sandy Beach which was at Glendo, a resevoir near our town.


What is this 2nd grade? Ok I was adorable am I right? Seriously my mom always put ribbons in my hair at that age and I loved it. I should bring that back.


I was student of the mutha effin' week here. Which meant you photo was hung up in the entrance of school, you were made to feel like it was a big honor but I learned later that everyone had a turn.


This photographer's assistant really rocked this set hard. Bean bag... check, slinky... check...if this had a lazer background it would be perfection.


I think this is around the time that I first remember picking out my own outfits. That was a bodysuit mind you, they were so cool, snap crotch and all.

Thanks for letting me get glamour shots in 4th grade mom! I look HOT.

Fuck yes... I was watching Clueless everyday and listening to gangster rap(Warren G which isn't really gangster but I thought it was) and really obscene R&B (Adina Howard). My sister read my diary aloud to her friends, but it was only mildy embarassing since it only contained lists of the boys I had danced with, I LOVE MARCUS CURLEY written everywhere and "Freak Like Me" lyrics.This is one of those I'm in 7th grade and stuck in awkward hell. It's like my face wants to form but it's not quite ready yet. I wouldn't wear makeup, I only wore white nike shirts, a tomboy. That was a bad time. My awesome classmates made a slam book and my page was filled with the meanest shit ever. Kids are dicks!

Nice CK shirt, that and Tommy Hilfiger were massively popular in 99'. JNCO jeans were just fading out of popularity, thank god.

No comments: